Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Home in Norway

Ah, finally back home again! After a long and tiresome travel I landed in Bodø Monday night. Woke up to 25 degrees (Celsius) in Shanghai, and went to bed in 7 degrees in Bodø :) For now I kind of love tha fact that it's a bit cold, since it represents a long-waited freshness that Shanghai does not in any kind offer. But I do feel that I was getting used to a more comfortable temperature...

Last Friday we had graduation day! We're not used to this from Norway, but China has the same tradition as in US, where you dress up in a cape and wears this silly hat. We had thesis presentation the whole day, and I guess everyone werejust waiting to get outside, take the pictures and throw tha hat in the air. And you know...throwing the hat in the air is actually just as fun as it looks!!


In the evening we had a nice graduation dinner. Click the album if you want to see more pictures of that. We were all pretty tired, and it didn't end up as the dead-drunk party I thought it would.


Alright, that's it for now :) Tomorrow I'll start my job as a cleaning man! Will be great to earn some cash before Boston =)

No comments: