Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Last week in Shanghai!

First of all; YESSSS, WE'RE FINISHED WITH THE THESIS!! A total of 151 pages were printed and delivered this Monday! I've never been so sick of working with something as I was last weekend, but I think we did a fair job on it. Only thing left is to present it this Friday, and I can call my self a Bachelor in International Marketing :) Kind of wierd to think about...3 years of school finished, and it feels like I just started my studies O_o

The Kangaroo trap!

Daggi and I fixed a kangaroo trap for Rasmus this weekend. Got a little tired of thesis work, and we got creative with our inflatable kangaroo! We've had this scheme for the last weeks where we hide it wierd places, and this trap was the most advanced so far! Sorry to say that it didn't work...was taped so hard that he barely got the door open :p

Okay, that's all for now! These last days we've been packing all our stuff. Loading the container tomorrow, and I realize now that I've actually bought quite a lot of stuff this year :)

Looking forward to coming home to Norway now! =o)


No comments: