Sunday, May 20, 2007

BOSTON, BABY!!!

Oh yeah, you guessed it!! I MADE IT INTO EMERSON! In about 3 months I'm an american, eating hamburgers all day, always wearing a hat, saying "Howdee, par'dner!" and come riding in my truck! Oh wait...no that's true, I'm not going to be a Texas ranchboy...well anyway! :D

I'm going to have two smashing years in the land of oppertunities!!

Ah, good! They have cold days, too :)

I hear everybody knows my name here! Freaky!! O_o

Looks rather nice, ey? ;D

Not bad skyline! Not as spectacular as Shanghai, but more solid, in a way...

Cozy!!

My next home :)

Hey, looks a littlebit like Shanghai...a little :)

Now I just got to find a place to live =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GRATULERER!!!! ;) Æ e fortsatt stuck i trondheim!Buhuu! :p Men men..æ trives nu godt hær da! Kunne godt ha tænkt mæ å dra ut å opplev verden æ og. Heldiggris!!

Lykke til Jürg! ;)

Anonymous said...

i have a place a few miles north of boston..... email me at
tinamariementen@hotmail.com
lets chat