Saturday, May 26, 2007

Soon Norway, then Boston

Got really nothing to report from other than thesis work these days, but felt like I had to update the blog anyway.

Well, the thesis is due in 9 days, and pretty much takes up all day now. But I've also started looking for an apartment in Boston! They say it can be hard to get a decent place in late August, so I plan on renting a place just by looking at photos and talking with the tenants...let's see how that works out:)

Alrigthy then! To give this post some interesting content, I'd like to recommend an album:


Manic Street Preachers' new album has only one flaw: it's too short! But the 38 minutes you do get by buying this record is totally worth the money! Check it out =)

And I'll throw in a pic from Funnyjunk.com.
See you soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lykke til med aa finne leilighet, si ifra om du trenger hjelp eller tips, jeg bodde i Central Square men naa har jeg flytta til Lexington.

mvh
Hanne